Circle Drive Manor Assisted Living provides quality care in a friendly and respectful atmosphere.
We provide your family member with a place they can call home, while giving them the assistance they need on a daily basis.
Our Base Rate includes the following:
- Apartment Rent
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Utilities (except telephone)
- 1 Bath per week
- 30 Minutes Weekly Housekeeping
- 2 Loads of Laundry Weekly
- Three meals and afternoon snack 7 days a week
- Social Activities and Events
- Scheduled Local Transportation(Semcac or R&S)
- Garbage Removal as needed
- Basic TV and Dish Network is provided in each apartment
and in Great Room
- All maintenance, snow removal and grounds keeping
- Stock supplies provided are Kleenex, hand soap,
shampoo, toilet paper and laundry detergent
(If need or desire a specific brand it is up to client to provide)
- Private apartments featuriing a half bath and kitchenette
- Great Room
- Walk-in shower and walk-in whirlpool tub
- Visit from Coleen's Salon every 6 weeks
- Two outdoor patios
- Raised vegetable and flower gardens
- Walking path
- Small family environment
- We accept private pay, long term care insurance or medical assistance and do not differentiate between the two in regards to your apartment.
- Rooms are primarily furnished with each resident's belongings to foster a feeling of familiarity and home.